Owner and CEO
With over 20 years of experience in the entertainment and travel industry, Lisa has built extraordinary global relationships. Since she was a little girl she has traveled extensiveley with her family instilling a true love of travel. She continues to visit other countries and resorts both with her husband Ken and daughter Alexie and for her clients. This year has brought her to Costa Rica, Turks & Caicos and St. Lucia for the first time and she will be travelling through Italy this summer.
By working with top professionals, attending exclusive events, lodging in the finest accommodations and savoring the cuisine of world renowned chefs, Lisa brings you access to the most inaccessible events, “Meet and Greets,” resorts and experiences worldwide.
It is no surprise that Lisa has become one of the most sought after Luxury Travel Concierges in the industry. Her expertise is unrivaled and it shows in her distinct appreciation for being a pampered guest and in her distinct appreciation for exceptional service and hospitality. Constantly in search of the best experiences to share with her clients, Lisa and her well-trained team have traveled extensively around the world. When not traveling or customizing amazing experiences, Lisa enjoys spending time with her family, jogging on the beach, golfing, working out and dining. Recently featured on South Florida Today, NBC MIAMI Today, in the Sun Sentinel, Miami Herald, Chicago Tribune, Bella NYC, City & Shore magazine, South Florida Business Journal, Aventura magazine, THINK Magazine and Lifestyle Publications, and voted one of the 100 Outstanding Women of Broward County, you can also see her at many charity events that she is involved with.
Q. Describe the most common types of jobs you do for your clients.
We offer a vast variety of services to meet the needs of our clients such as:
1. Luxury travel services including Destination Weddings, Honeymoon and Romantic Trael
2. Premier tickets to concerts, sporting events and special events worldwide.
3. Creating any kind of event from Birthday parties, to weddings to full scale weekend corporate outings.
4. Creating VIP experiences.
5. Creating the entire itinerary for travel, Celebrity meet-and-greets, red carpet events, and A-List locations.
Q. Describe a few recent jobs you've completed.
1. VIP Superbowl Package
2. Destination Wedding in Punta Cana
3. Luxury trip to Italy/England
4. Corporate Incentive trip to Napa Valley with Golfing at Pebble Beach
5. Romantic vacation through France
Q. Describe a few jobs your team is currently working on.
1. Destination weddings in Punta Cana and Turks & Caicos
2. Romantic trip through Italy
3, 117 Day private yacht tour through Greece, Italy and France
Q. What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
When researching travel advisors you want to go with someone who shares YOUR vision and knows how to define and create it.
Q. If you were a customer, what do you wish you knew about your trade? Any inside secrets to share?
How much time, experience, and personal relations go into planning the perfect event or trip. Secrets? Secrets are no fun, that's why we don't tell anyone!
Q. What questions should a consumer ask to hire the right service professional?
1. Do you work by yourself or with a team?
2. How do you keep in touch with your customers?
3. What type of experience do you have?
4. What is included in your packages?
5. What is the average size and budget of the things you plan?
6. How do you handle unexpected occurrences?
Q. What important information should buyers have thought through before seeking you out?
Know your budget! Decide what kind of travel or event you want to plan, whether you want a relaxing getaway or an adventurous vacation as an example.Think of the details that are unique to you, your friends and your family.